HYPERBOREA TICKET INFORMATION
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
A quick and easy guide to getting your ticket
- You must register to be eligible to buy a ticket for Hyperborea.
- Use the same name as your government-issued ID when you register.
- Register on the new ticketing system. You will need to enter an email address and create a password. Once inside, click “Register Here” and add yourself to the list.
- The randomized lottery will occur before sales begin.
- If you don’t register before the lottery, you can register afterwards to be placed on the end of the wait list.
- If you are selected in the lottery, you will receive a notification email. Congrats! You can now buy one (1) ticket and one (1) vehicle pass for yourself as well as tickets for minors under your supervision, as necessary.
- You will have a period of 24-72 hours to purchase your ticket.
- If you do not purchase your ticket in that time, it will be released back into the ticket pool for another lucky Hyperborean to snag.
- If your voucher expires, you can re-join the end of the wait list.
- If you are not selected by the system, don’t worry! Tickets will continue to cycle through the system.
- If you decide you don’t want your ticket, release it back into the system for someone else by clicking the link in the email you receive.
- Ticketing is 100% Will-Call. Make sure you bring your government ID and proof of vaccination to the gate to get in.
A far more intensive guide to getting your Hyperborea tickets
To purchase a ticket for Hyperborea you must register for the ticket lottery. We have a new system this year and everyone must create a new account and password.
While the system is not first-come first-serve, registering in advance will ensure that you are considered for the first (and possibly only) allotment of tickets to be released.
Make sure your registration information is accurate and complete to be able to buy a ticket. When you register you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
You must use the name on your government-issued photo ID to register. Entry is 100% Will Call. We will use your ID to confirm your identity at the gate. If the name on your ID does not match that on your ticket, you will not be allowed in.
Examples of identification that are acceptable include driver’s license, provincial IDs, passports and some military ID. The gate does not accept student IDs, dental cards, library cards, etc.
Once ticket sales are open, offers are decided by random selection of those who have registered, and then by position on the wait list. We don’t have the ability to display your place on the wait list this year, but we’re hoping to add this functionality for next year!
Ticket Offers will be sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You may want to check your junk mail and add this address to your “safe senders” list.
If you do not buy your ticket in the allocated time period, your voucher expires, and the ticket goes back into the system to be offered to the next person on the wait list.
Adult ticket prices for Hyperborea are $103.30 ($100 + fees).
Who Needs a Vehicle Pass? Every vehicle through the gates of the event needs a vehicle pass (motorcycles excluded).
The Vehicle Pass fees are as follows:
- Free – Motorcycles, Bicycles, Unicycles, Hovercraft, Boats
- $26.06 ($25+ fees) – All other vehicles
Please note that large vehicles will not be permitted on the field. As experience has shown, they are very likely to damage the road, or worst of all – get stuck in the field. Registration for space is first come, first serve.
We are classifying a large vehicle as:
- Box trucks bigger than 16’ (16’ is the class of truck, not the actual dimensions)
- RVs bigger than 27’
- Trailers longer than 12’ will need to be assessed by our team.
If you intend to bring a large vehicle, it is important that we know in advance — we have very limited parking for them on the road. Please fill out the information about your vehicle when purchasing your Vehicle Pass.
You will have the opportunity to purchase one (1) vehicle pass when your ticket offer is made.
Anyone can register for a ticket after the initial draw and sale happens, but they will be placed at the bottom of the wait-list.
If you volunteered 8+ recorded hours in the previous year of Hyperborea (2019), you qualify to bypass the general lottery to buy a full price directed ticket for this year. These offers cannot be carried over to subsequent years (i.e. you can’t use volunteer hours from 2019 to qualify for 2023 volunteer directed tickets, sorry!).
If you have not received a ticket offer and think this is in error, please use this form to contact us. We will only respond to inquiries submitted through this form.
ALL participants, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian and their tickets must be purchased at the same time as that guardian.
Participants aged 12 and under can attend for free, so ensure you select the appropriate ticket type as an “add on” at the time of ticket purchase. Minors age 13-17 are $103.30 ($100+ fees)
An ID is not required for minors, but all minors must arrive at the gate with their guardian. Any minor who does not arrive at the gate with their guardian will be turned away.
- Use the same email for multiple registrations. This can be flagged as system abuse and will result in being removed from ticket opportunities.
- Register multiple times for the same person. This can be flagged as system abuse and result in being removed from ticket opportunities.
- Buy tickets at the gate.
- Gift tickets to a friend. If you decide you don’t want to attend when you get a ticket offer you can “reject” and turn down the offer. That ticket will go to the next person on the waiting list.
Stripe and various Google products are the third-party services used in the processing of tickets. The ticketing system was created and refined by our friends at the Firefly Arts Collective, Lakes of Fire, and Flashpoint Artists Initiative. Registrants who encounter issues with the use of personal information on these products should notify email@example.com.